Hey gccaz.edu, you look great? Have you had some work done?
Just in time for summer, gccaz.edu will launch its new look and feel in late May. Overhauled with a focus on improving students’ experience, major changes include:
- robust search capabilities that make it simple to find information;
- navigation geared to serve students;
- mobile-friendly screen layout on any tablet, phone or desktop;
- “Quick Links” in the upper right corner links to students’ most-used resources;
- success stories about students and programs in top billing in a rotating banner on the homepage, followed by timely, date-driven news and photos on the lower half.
While the complete website redesign project, a collaboration between College Advancement and College Applications Services will take many months, you’ll see major changes over the summer and through the fall semester.
Here’s a preview of what’s coming in late May: